It's an honor to assist you in the teaching of your children about our wonderful Savior Jesus. We are committed to making sure your child knows that Jesus loves them, and knows that the Bible is God's Word to them.
Our purpose in ministering to the children at Calvary Chapel Nuevo is to support the parents in bringing their children to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and helping them know His love and instruction for their lives.
We're committed to the following goals:
- Show Christ's Love and acceptance to all children
- Create a fun and interesting atmosphere for the children to enjoy
- Teach age appropriate curriculum that interests and challenges each age group
- Give your children an opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- Encourage your children to share Jesus with their family and friends
- Train and equip our volunteers to best care for and teach your kids
We are also very committed to the safety and security of your children. We have a separate Children's Security ministry whose only and full-time goal is to ensure your children's safety and security.
Contact our Children's Ministry Directors, Danielle Cotcamp and Tami Ramirez, if you have any questions about volunteering in this ministry. Or, download the Children's Ministry Volunteer Application Form.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday, as we celebrate the Love of God with your child.