Mission & Beliefs
Our Purpose for Existing as a Community of Believers
1. To worship and glorify God in every area of our lives.
2. To proclaim salvation in Jesus Christ alone.
3. To help one another become fully devoted, reproducing disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Commitment to You:
1. Help you commit your life to Jesus Christ as Lord, and begin to follow Him.
2. Help connect you to other believers for mutual encouragement and support.
3. Help you develop a daily relationship with the Lord and experience real life transformation.
4. Help you give and serve the Lord according to your natural and spiritual gifts.
5. Help you go and make other disciples.
If we can help you follow Jesus in these ways, please contact us by calling (951) 928-8582, or email us. We'll connect you with someone who can further explain how you can begin to live your life for Jesus Christ, which is, by far, the best life you can live. Hope to talk to you soon.
What We Believe
Calvary Chapel Nuevo has been formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We are a non-denominational church. Our desire is to know Jesus and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit and power for service, often subsequent to regeneration.
We believe in the Universal Church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.